- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
FITTRVie collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide FITTRVie with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- If you use our website in conjunction with our social media feeds
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with regular updates, special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We will not share your data with other organisations, except for the purposes of fulfilling your membership e.g. collecting payment or sending email confirmations using an email service.
How do we store your data?
FITTRVie securely stores your data on a secured, encrypted data platform.
Our Company will keep your membership data for the duration of your membership, and up to 12 months thereafter. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We will never share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop FITTRVie from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us directly.
What are your data protection rights?
FITTRVie would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request FITTRVie for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FITTRVie correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FITTRVie to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FITTRVie erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FITTRVie restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FITTRVie’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FITTRVie transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – FITTRVie uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – FITTRVie uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analysis – FITTRVie uses these cookies to understand how visitors use and interact with our site to help us improve the site performance and visitor experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.