Want to learn the secret to losing weight…once and for all?
You’ve tried Slimming World
You’ve tried low carb, high fat
You’ve tried intermittent fasting
You’ve tried shake and juice diets
and yes, you’ve lost the weight…
…but then it’s piled back on again when you revert to eating “normally”
Frustrating isn’t it?
I know, I’ve been there!
You’re looking in the mirror and wondering
“why does it have to be so difficult to lose weight?”
“I wish I had more energy”
“I’m fed up of living in baggy clothes”
“I want to feel like me again!”
It doesn’t have to be this way
“I felt comfortable enough to wear a bikini for the first time in almost 20 years” – Karen
Let me show you a different way…where you can eat the foods you love and still lose weight…where you can socialise without guilt…where you can eat the same meals as your family…
and you can sustain it for life!
Like you, I’ve tried various fad diets in the past so I know how frustrating the cycle of weight loss/weight gain can be.
But over the last 7 years I have re-educated myself, and I applied what I learned to create the transformation you see above
I have since used this same method with all of my clients and it works!
“Thanks for re-motivating & making it so easy for me to feel fabulous again” – Ness
My approach focuses on:
long-term dietary changes NOT quick fix weight loss
behaviour change NOT sticking to rules
changing your attitude to food NOT depriving yourself
Your new relationship with food (and yourself!)
“I achieved my weight loss goal within our time together but most importantly, I have had a dramatic shift in my mentality and how I view fitness and nutrition”
During my signature 16 week coaching programme I will help you:
- establish a healthy, positive relationship with food – one where you can hit your weight loss goals but still enjoy the foods you love, completely guilt-free!
- work out what is driving your current eating habits and help you put strategies in place to change how you respond to those drivers
- work out what’s currently stopping you hitting your goals and establish ways of unblocking those obstacles (or working around them)
- uncover your food demons and suss out ways to banish them forever!
- change your mindset and your attitude to food so that you have tools at your disposal that you can dip into when life doesn’t quite go according to plan
- build strong, sustainable healthy habits that will stay with you forever
- put in place strategies, actions and habit changes that work for you, and that fit your family and your lifestyle
- build confidence around your food choices so that you can have your cake and eat it
“I can’t believe how much my attitude and relationship with food has changed since working with you” – Caroline
You will never feel like you are on a diet!
You will learn the “secret” to losing weight and keeping it off – for good!
You will feel more self-confident and you will learn to love yourself again
You will feel proud of the person looking back at you in the mirror
And you will feel in control again
“My only regret is that I hadn’t invested in myself sooner! I feel like I’ve been let in on a secret – the secret to a guilt free, happy and confident relationship with food which I am determined to pass to my little girl so she too can enjoy a happy and healthy life…invest in yourself by investing in Sue, you won’t regret it”
If you’ve read this far you will want to know what the investment is. This life-changing transformation can be yours for £1,200, with instalment plans available so you can spread the cost over 4 months. I fiercely believe in this highly transformative programme and I am so excited that I can make it as accessible for you as possible.
“I am so grateful to have worked with Sue. She is exactly the kind of person you need around to get you where you want to be. She is friendly and supportive but with just the right amount of no nonsense in order to keep you motivated” – Natasha
So, what’s your next step?
If you’re curious to see if this is the right fit for you, then simply click the button above to send me an email and we can take it from there. And if we both feel that my 1-1 coaching is a good fit for you then we can line up a call to chat more